News: Bioinspired, Biomimetic and Nanobiomaterials now included in Web of Science!
The ICE Science collection is committed to providing authors with the following benefits:
- - Quality: submitted papers are reviewed by a international Board of experts
- - No submission fees or page charges
- - Linking research to practice, our journals are read by academics and practitioners alike
- - High visibility: our journal papers are easy to find in Google and specialist indexes
- Trusted: we have been publishing books and journals since 1836.
This ICE Science collection aims to deliver a truly holistic overview in the areas of materials science, biomaterials, nanotechnology, energy, green chemistry and surface engineering, bringing together communities that traditionally work in silos to inspire fresh thinking in how breakthrough research can be practically applied. To find out more about each journal, please visit the dedicated journal pages, by clicking on the links below:
- Bioinspired, Biomimetic and Nanobiomaterials
- Emerging Materials Research
- Green Materials
- Nanomaterials and Energy
- Surface Innovations
Volume 1 Issue 1 of each journal is permanently free to read online. ICE Science author guidelines are now available to download here. The science journals are listed by the following abstract and indexing services:
Web of Science, Science Citation Index Expanded*; BIOSIS Previews*; Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS); Scopus Elsevier India; Google Scholar; EI Compendex; CrossRef; Swets; EBSCO EJS; EBSCO; JGATE; CNPIEC, China National Publications Import & Export Corporation; Elsevier - Eflow; Serials Solutions / Knowledge Works; Portico; Ex Libris (Primo central and MetaLib); Celdes;
Sign up for alerts here. We'll drop you an email when we have important news, but we won't spam you or pass your email address on to third parties.