Publish With Us - Journals
1. Welcome to the authors' pages for journals. With so many journals available to authors, it can be difficult to choose where to publish. So what's distinctive about publishing with us?
Access to ICE membership - ICE Publishing is the only publisher that brings you direct access to 80,000 members of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) in 160 countries.
Visibility - By working in partnership, we ensure that your paper achieves maximum visibility worldwide. Online initiatives, such as ahead-of-print publication for all our journals, help your work to reach your peers in the shortest possible time.
Quality - our journals' reputation for quality is unsurpassed, ensuring that the originality, authority and accuracy of your work will be fully recognised. Our refereeing procedures are fair and open, with the aim of helping you develop your work.
Support - if your paper is accepted, you will have a dedicated editorial contact that will handle all of your enquiries and provide you with guidance on writing your paper, which will be managed by a single, UK-based, Production Editor.
Marketing - our marketing team has extensive experience of working with author and librarian communities to make sure your work is seen by people who matter, including the top academics, industry leaders, companies and institutions.
Best paper competition - ICE's annual awards competition provides our top authors with the chance to gain specific exposure among the international civil engineering community by having your article made free to view for the following year. Winning authors will be invited to receive their prize at a ceremony at ICE in London.
2a. Paper Writing Master Class. What makes a good paper? To find out, visit our new free online resource - here senior civil engineers provide commentaries on a selection of high quality journal papers. Paper Writing Master Class . Exemplars from Civil Engineering
2b. To view free copies of last year's best ICE journal papers, click here.
3. Below you will find links to our Author Guidelines and other resources to help you prepare your paper for publication.
- ICE journals - author guidelines and submitting an article
- submission checklist
- briefing guidelines
- figure guidelines
- referencing guidelines (Harvard Style)
- copyright transfer agreement
- ICE Science journals - author guidelines and submitting an article
- ICE Science journals referencing guidelines (Vancouver Style)
- ICE Science article template
Using the links below, you can also find out more about publishing with us: